“Me, A Monster?” is an animated short film in development, produced by Most Wanted Studio and directed by Belinda Bonan.
In planet Pano, inhabits the lonely Nono, that lives happily and devotes his days to take care of his small and beloved planet. One day, the unexpected arrival of Be2 will alter everything and will have a big impact on Nono. Despite their evident differences, both will find the way to communicate and, therefore, live together in harmony.
- By mws
- 12 September, 2017
“Back In Fashion” is an animated short film produced by Most Wanted Studio and directed by Belinda Bonan.
Pascal Benard, one of the best designers of all time, has returned to the world of fashion after his sudden withdrawal in the late 90s. The fact has such repercussion, that the mythical BPC is shooting a special program about his return for the documentary series “Back in Fashion”.
- Summa 3D, Madrid (Spain), Jul-2016 / “Short Film Project” / AWARDED 3rd PRIZE
- Mundos Digitales, A Coruña (Spain), Jul-2017 / “Best National Short Film”
- Palena Film Festival, Palena (Italy), Aug-2017 / “Best Animation” / AWARDED
- Shorts México, Ciudad de México (México), Sep-2017 / “Iberoamerican Animation Competition”
- Madrid Art Film Festival, Madrid (Spain), Sep-2017 / “Animation” Semi-finalist
- Kansas International Film Festival, Kansas City (USA), Nov-2017 / “Best Animation”
- PSIAF Palm Springs International Animation Festival, Palm Springs (USA), Nov-2017 / “Best Animated Short”
- Zinebi 59, Bilbao (Spain), Nov-2017 / InfoSpain (non competitive)
- Festival de Cine de Zaragoza, Zaragoza (Spain), Dec-2017 / “Best Animation”
- Winchester Short Film Festival, Winchester (UK), Nov-2017 / WSFF_17 Official Long List
- Premios de Animación Comunidad De Madrid, Madrid (Spain), Oct-2017 / “Best Animated Short”
- Animalada, Festival de Animación de Sevilla, Sevilla (Spain), Nov-2017 / “Best National Animated Short”